Discover the Unexpected!
- Madison Kiwanis Club Pancake Day at the Madison City Armory on Tuesday October 21st from 11:30 AM - 1:00 PM and 4:00 PM - 7:00 PM
- Dakota State University Theater Company Presents a DSU/ Madison Community Production of Oliver! The Musical. Starting October 16 at 7:30 pm Oct. 17 & 18 at 7 pm and October 19th at 1:30 pm. To reserve tickets call now at (605) 256-5666. Seating is limited
- Heft exhibit at DSU First Bank & Trust Gallery
- Madison Rotary Host Congresswoman Noem
- Madison Kiwanis Club Pancake Day
- GMACC Day With Santa Committee Meeting
- GMACC Govnt Affairs Committee & AAUW hosted Candidate Form for District 8 & County Candidates
- Trolley's Open House & Chamber Ribbon Cutting at 5:00 of new business
Show & Sell
The 2014 Annual Chamber Show & Sell will be held the Saturday following Thanksgiving, November 29th at both the DSU Fieldhouse & the Dakota Prairie Playhouse. For more information about the event please contact us or click the link below for the registration form.
No matter what your reason is for coming to Madison, you will not be disappointed. Our community has so much to offer to those interested in finding just the right place to call home or to those searching for the perfect vacation spot.
Are you looking for a place to call Home?
When looking for the right community to call home, we have all of the important ingredients: a Quality Education System, Dependable Healthcare Options, Recreational Facilities, Performing Arts, Museums and a Quiet and Safe Environment. Find Out More
Are you looking for the perfect Vacation spot?
Each individual's perception of a vacation is different: some like quiet and relaxation; others are interested in the thrill of the hunt; still others are looking to soak up everything an area has to offer. With the wide variety of recreational opportunities, shopping, fine arts, museums and major attractions available in Madison, it is the perfect place to schedule your next vacation. Find Out More