Discover the Unexpected!
- The Madison Citywide Rummage is Friday August 22nd Through Sunday August 24th. Registration form is available on the Chamber Website www.chamberofmadisonsd.com or at the Chamber Office at 315 S Egan Ave. Registrations are due by 5pm on Tuesday, August 12th. Call 256-2454 with any questions.
- August 22 - 24 with evening event Thursday of 52nd Annual Prairie Village Steam Threshing Jamboree featuring Hart/Parr Oliver Collectors Association National Show. Schedule of events http://www.prairievillage.org/jamboree/
- Madison Citywide Rummage Sales - Chamber Sponsored
- Lakes Golf Course Club Championship
- Wine on Nine - Golf Tournament
- We Care Dental 1st Anniversary Open House and 5:15 Ribbon Cutting
- Lake Area Town Houses Open House of Mills Property Management
- GMACC - Education Committee Meeting
No matter what your reason is for coming to Madison, you will not be disappointed. Our community has so much to offer to those interested in finding just the right place to call home or to those searching for the perfect vacation spot.
Are you looking for a place to call Home?
When looking for the right community to call home, we have all of the important ingredients: a Quality Education System, Dependable Healthcare Options, Recreational Facilities, Performing Arts, Museums and a Quiet and Safe Environment. Find Out More
Are you looking for the perfect Vacation spot?
Each individual's perception of a vacation is different: some like quiet and relaxation; others are interested in the thrill of the hunt; still others are looking to soak up everything an area has to offer. With the wide variety of recreational opportunities, shopping, fine arts, museums and major attractions available in Madison, it is the perfect place to schedule your next vacation. Find Out More
2014 Chamber Golf Classic
The Chamber Golf Classic was a fun & successful day. Congratulations & Thank you to ALL! Click the links below to view photos of the day.
Show & Sell
The 2014 Annual Chamber Show & Sell will be held the Saturday following Thanksgiving, November 29th at both the DSU Fieldhouse & the Dakota Prairie Playhouse. For more information about the event please contact us or click the link below for the registration form.