Discover the Unexpected!
- David Owen, President of the South Dakota Chamber of Commerce & Industry will be in Madison on Monday, April 21st at noon at Nicky's Restaurant (1407 NW 2nd St. in Madison) presenting at the Madison Rotary Club meeting for his Post-Legislative Tour. He will review and report on the 2014 Legislative Session. Cost for the meal is $7. RSVP by Friday, April 18 to the Chamber office at 256-2454 or to email@example.com.
- 4/18 & 4/19 MHS Alumni Men's and Women's Basketball Tournament at Madison Middle and High School Gyms starting at 4:00 pm on 4/18
- MHS Alumni Men's & Women's Basketball Tournament
- Madison High School Athletic Hall of Fame Induction and Banquet
- Madison Swim Team Information Day
- 18th Annual Bethel Dinner
- Leadership Madison Committee Meeting
- Izaak Walton League Chapter #16 Annual Fish Fry and Bullhead Feed
Discover the Unexpected!
No matter what your reason is for coming to Madison, you will not be disappointed. Our community has so much to offer to those interested in finding just the right place to call home or to those searching for the perfect vacation spot.
Are you looking for a place to call Home?
When looking for the right community to call home, we have all of the important ingredients: a Quality Education System, Dependable Healthcare Options, Recreational Facilities, Performing Arts, Museums and a Quiet and Safe Environment. Find Out More
Are you looking for the perfect Vacation spot?
Each individual's perception of a vacation is different: some like quiet and relaxation; others are interested in the thrill of the hunt; still others are looking to soak up everything an area has to offer. With the wide variety of recreational opportunities, shopping, fine arts, museums and major attractions available in Madison, it is the perfect place to schedule your next vacation. Find Out More
Show & Sell
The 2014 Annual Chamber Show & Sell will be held the Saturday following Thanksgiving, November 29th at both the DSU Fieldhouse & the Dakota Prairie Playhouse. For more information about the event please contact us or click the link below for the registration form.
Greater Madison Area Chamber of Commerce 2014-15 Scholarship Application Deadline is May 1, 2014
Employees or dependents of Chamber member and employees enrolling at DSU as a new or continuing student in 2014-15 are eligible to apply.
Nominate an Outstanding Educator and Friend of Education for 2014 GMACC Educator Award
Deadline for a nomination is May 31st.
City Wide Rummage
The 2014 Madison City Wide Rummages will be Friday, May 2nd from 3 pm - 8 pm & Saturday May 3rd from 8 am - 3 pm. Click on the link below for the registration form and return it along with $15 registration fee to the Chamber office by 5 pm on Wednesday, April 23rd. Registration forms can also be picked up at the Chamber Office.