Benefits of Membership
Madison Monday Minute: members and any employee may receive the electronic weekly news from the Chamber Staff: news, happenings, recognitions, upcoming events and more.
B2B Directory: (updated twice a year) – promotes members doing business with other members.
Business Profile Page at no cost on the Chamber website: www.chamberofmadisonsd.com
Hotlink to your Homepage or Facebook Page: at no cost on the Chamber website: www.chamberofmadisonsd.com
Chamber Facebook & Calendar: promotion of Chamber Member happenings, events and recognitions. Members may provide information to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Chamber Bucks: gift certificates sold only at the Chamber, can be used like cash, and are redeemable only at Chamber Member Businesses/Organizations. This makes it easy for people to shop locally and keep dollars in the Madison area.
Member Only Opportunities: Recognition as an investor to promote the community
- Coupon Inclusion in Madison Area Guide
- Madison Area Guide and Directory
- Chamber Bi-Monthly Newsletter
- Holiday/Discovery Day published inserts
- Glacial Lakes & Prairies Visitor Guide
- South Dakota Vacation Guide
- Southeast South Dakota Visitor Guide
- Leadership Madison/Business Tours
Member Only Referrals: our office takes thousands of contacts per year asking where to go for products and/or services.
Networking Opportunities: a great chance to meet area business people and build relationships
- Chamber Annual Member Recognition & Mixer
- Chamber Golf Classic
- Committee Participation
- Chamber Member Appreciation & Tourism Promotion
- Chamber Mixers
- Industry Activity
- Ribbon Cuttings/Open Houses
- Madison/DSU Hosts the Legislature
- Annual Meeting & Recognition
- Chamber Staff – Capable Chamber professionals that are an extension of your business team.
- Community Pride – Your support of the Chamber of Commerce translates to supporting positive growth and development of the community as a whole.
- Credibility – As a member of the Chamber of Commerce your company is recognized as an upstanding member of the local business community.
- Depot Meeting Room – Members can use the room free of charge up to twice a month.
- Member electronic listing of member addresses or mailing labels at a discounted price
- Opportunity to participate in various events and activities.
- Leadership development through the Chamber Leadership Madison Program and Committees
- Recognition for sponsorships at Chamber activities, programs, events and advertising
- Special Event recognition of members – Chamber Ribbon Cuttings, Grand Openings/Remodels
- Eligible to receive Chamber Bucks – universal gift certificates purchased to support members