The Universal Gift Card for All Ages
Did you know…
- Mad Money can be redeemed at over 65 businesses in the Madison area.
- Mad Money can be used just like a credit card.
- Mad Money makes the perfect gift.
- Mad Money may be purchased and ordered by phone, in person, or by printing the above form and emailing to email@example.com year round, in any increment from $5-$500. We accept cash, check, Visa, and MasterCard.
Mad Money Guidelines
Thank you for accepting, purchasing and using Mad Money
to help keep consumers spending local.
- Mad Money is a gift card that can be used with GMACC members to purchase goods, services or merchandise.
- Mad Money can be issued in any denomination from $5 to $500
- Mad Money is valid only at authorized Greater Madison Area Chamber of Commerce merchants.
- Businesses process Mad Money as they would a normal credit card.
- Mad Money Gift Card funds do not expire. After card plastic valid thru date, contact us for a no cost replacement card. Unless prohibited by law, a $3.00 fee will be deducted monthly from the Card balance starting the 1st day after 1 year of inactivity. Activity means any action resulting in a change in Card balance, other than fee imposition, or adjustment due to error or prior transaction reversal.
- Replacement of a lost, stolen or damaged card is $5 per card. Card number and name of purchaser is needed to replace the missing or damaged card. (If cards are purchased by employers it is the responsibility of the employer to keep track of the card number that is given to each employee or replacements cannot be issued.)
- Mad Money Gift Cards are non-reloadable and have no cash access.
- For Cardholder Agreement, customer service or to check card balance: www.getmybalance.com or 1.800.755.8713
- To purchase Mad Money – Stop by the Greater Madison Area Chamber Office at 315 S. Egan Ave. We encourage you to call or email ahead for large orders. Payment of (cash, check or credit card are accepted). Non-member payment is required upon receipt of Mad Money. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Call: 256-2454.
- If you have any questions, please contact the Chamber at 256-2454.