The Universal Gift Certificate for All Ages
Did you know…
- Chamber Bucks can be redeemed at over 290 businesses in the Madison area.
- Chamber Bucks can be used just like cash.
- Chamber Bucks make great gifts.
- Chamber Bucks come with a member listing of where they may be redeemed.
- Chamber Bucks may be purchased and ordered by phone, in person, or by printing the above form and emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org year round, in any increment. We accept cash, check, Visa, and MasterCard.
Chamber Bucks Guidelines
Thank you for accepting, purchasing and using Chamber Bucks
to help keep consumer spending local.
- Chamber Bucks are actual checks used as universal gift certificates with GMACC members to purchase goods, services or merchandise. (They have an account and routing number on each-removed on sample.)
- Standard Denominations - in increments of $5, $10, $20, $25.
- Chamber Bucks can only be spent on goods and services in Madison Chamber member businesses, organizations and the City of Madison. (Attention Banks-Chamber Bucks may not be deposited in checking or savings accounts, nor can they be cashed without any purchase.)
- If purchase is less than the Chamber Buck amount, businesses must give change back to customer. (The intent of Chamber Bucks is to be a universal gift certificate and spent in the Madison area; however when a customer presents a Chamber Buck over the purchase of an item or service, change is given back when the Chamber Bucks is larger than the purchase.) If you do not allow checks (including Chamber Bucks) for more than the amount of purchased goods or services, please inform the customer in advance.
- Each Chamber Buck Certificate is valid for 1 year from date of issue. (Each check states - Valid for one year only at Madison, SD Chamber Member businesses.)
- Businesses process Chamber Bucks as they would normal checks.
- To purchase Chamber Bucks – Stop by the Greater Madison Area Chamber Office at 315 S. Egan Ave. We encourage you to call or email ahead for large orders. Payment of (cash, check or credit card are accepted). Non-member payment is required upon receipt of Chamber Bucks. email@example.com or call 256-2454.
- If you have any questions, please contact the Chamber at 256-2454.